Cologne, Köln or Colonia, whichever way you prefer to call the city, is definitely on the right track to be called one of the most multicultural cities in Germany and, hey jokes a part, on the planet ;-). Forget Berlin, Paris and New York! Cologne’s multicoolties, interviewed on the streets by our team, is a perfect proof of it! Diversity and yet individuality are the keys to the multicoolty image of this city. We have captured some of the rarest nationalities, according to us Westerners ;-).
1. Half Filipino/half Ethiopian girl, Zülpicher Str. Cologne
2. Sayed, Media specialist, from Indonesia.
3. Abu-Bakarr, documentary film maker, from Sierra Leone.
4. Keoko, from Japan.
5. Avissa, from Iran.
6. Steven, journalist, from Zambia.
7. Priit, from Estonia.
8. A street musician, from Jamaica!!!
9. A man in a cool outfit, from Tunisia.
10. Jennifer, blogger/writer, from Nigeria.
Still doubting? Have something to object or to say? Contact us, right here, right now 😉